RNA Sequencing

Daniel R. Schoenberg schoenberg.3 at osu.edu
Mon Aug 19 08:49:24 EST 1996

In article <3210AAD7.175E at sc2a.unige.ch> Otello.Stampacchia at molbio.unige.ch (Otello Stampacchia) writes:
>From: Otello.Stampacchia at molbio.unige.ch (Otello Stampacchia)
>Newsgroups: bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts
>Subject: RNA Sequencing
>Date: 13 Aug 1996 09:18:55 -0700
>Sender: daemon at net.bio.net

>Geneva, 13/8/96

>Dears NetUsers,
>I am looking for an RNA Sequencig Kit (nuclease method).
>Does anyone know which companies offer such a kit?

>Fabian E. Vaistij
>Dept. de Biologie Moleculaire
>Universite de Geneve

Dear Fabian,

USB (now part of Amersham) listed one several years ago, but it never came to
the commercial market (I know, since we had to withdraw the order for it even
though it was advertised).  You can purchase all of the nucleases individually
from USB or Pharmacia, and volume 180 of Methods in Enzymology has all of the
necessary protocols.  Good luck.

Daniel R. Schoenberg, Ph.D.,
Dept. of Pharmacolgy, Ohio State University College of Medicine
333 W. 10th Ave., Columbus, OH 43210-1239
phone & fax:  (614) 688-3012      email:  schoenberg.3 at osu.edu