who makes 'OLIGO' software? - forget them! go with DNASTAR!

"Stephen A. Bustin 3123", SURG S.A.Bustin at mds.qmw.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 05:35:01 EST 1996

We have tried DNAStar for Windows and have been rather frustrated by its functionality and adherence to Apple Mac conventions.
Apart from that, it is powerful, but because of its idiosyncratic nature we felt we could not justify its cost.
Instead, we access the Human Genome Mapping Project (UK) server as well as an old (1985) version of Beckman's Microgenie.
Clearly the Apple Mac is better served than the DOS/Windows platform
Stephen A. Bustin B.A.(mod), PhD
Senior Lecturer
Academic Department of Surgery
SBRL School of Medicine and Dentistry