HELP!!! Fungal contamination of IMPORTANT transfectants!

Richard J. Dudley rdudley at
Mon Aug 19 11:34:21 EST 1996

You may also want to call Pharmacia and inquire about Percoll.  It's
like Ficoll, and can be used to centrifugally separate your cells from
the fungi.

--- --- ---
Richard J. Dudley
Neurobiology Research Center
Dep't of Physiology and Biophysics
University of Alabama School of Medicine

More information about the Methods mailing list