Inserting cDNA into promoter constructs???

Obaid Y. Khan 9321531k at clinmed.gla.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 13:03:21 EST 1996

I am trying to clone a cDNA into a CMV promoter construct. I have a cDNA which
has got the polyA tail reverse transcribed from the mRNA. I was wondering if I insert
the whole cDNA (with the polyA tail), would it not interfere with the expression of the
cDNA? Also the my cDNA would have its own polyadenylation signal sequence and
I have one SV40 polyA signal already in the vector I am using. Could someone help
me out with these questions, please, Thanks