Best prices of oligo synthesis - looking for details

Eitan Rubin bcrubin at dapsas1.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Aug 11 02:51:21 EST 1996

Tried this before, so here I go again:

If it is not too much trouble, please post/mail me details about your
oligo supplier: price, quantity, qulity (service and results), turnover
time, optionionals (such as biotin, degenerated bases). I will summerize
the results in a table and post it here. This way we can all the deal
that suits us best.
  I do not deal with oligoes in any way: the last time I tried this I
found out that the price we were paying was 3 times more than the best
deal in the market, mainly since our supplier did not produce small
quantities (how much do I need for a single sequencing reaction?). I
think international consumers cooporation can help a lot, and urge
everyone to participate.
  Eitan.
--
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Eitan Rubin, Graduate strudent