Differential display kits - recommendation please

Vernon Coyne vernon at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Fri Aug 16 08:27:02 EST 1996

We would like to use the differential display technique to study
pathogen response proteins in plants.  I would be most grateful for
any comments and recommendations as to which is the best kit to use in
terms of convenience, reproducibility, lack of false positives and
ease of cloning the PCR products.  If I get a large response, I will
colate these and repost.

Thanks in advance,
Vernon Coyne

  Dr. Vernon E. Coyne,
  Microbiology Department,            Tel: (27-21) 650-3259/70
  University of Cape Town,            Fax: (27-21) 650-4023
  Private Bag,                        E-mail: vernon at molbiol.uct.ac.za
  Rondebosch, 7700
  South Africa