Eliminate light/heavy chain after IP??

Danny Altschuler dla at galactose.mc.duke.edu
Fri Aug 23 08:48:02 EST 1996


I'm doing some IP/Western assays. My protein comigrate exactly with the 
light chain, so after IP and blotting the light chain mask the detection 
of my protein. I've tryied Laemli buffer without DTT/betaMSH and even 
though 95% of the IgG runs as a high MW, the remaining 5% still is enough 
to interfere with detection. Does anyone know any protocol to get rid of 
IgG after IPs?
Please, e-mail me to
altschul at med.unc.edu
Thanks
Danny




More information about the Methods mailing list