RNA Centrifuge Spins

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Sun Aug 25 23:19:43 EST 1996

A student of mine extracted total RNA from some rat tissues using an RCF
of 2,000 g.  The student has yet to get me the paper that she obtained
this centrifuge value but it is unusual to anything I've tried or heard
about and I was wondering has anyone else heard, or know of, a method
that has similar extraction solutions to Chomscynski & Sacchi but uses
only 2,000 g in their spins??

Comments appreciated

Patrick
--

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #