gradient robocycler help

zinc zinc at zifi.genetics.utah.edu
Mon Aug 26 18:51:16 EST 1996

wegloehner at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de writes:

> dear netters,
>
> to make a long story short. what do you think about stratagenes robocycler
> gradient PCR amchine. Is it worth the money and how is the reliability of its
> mechanical parts. before i am going to spend a lot of money it would be nice to
> get some informations beside the one from stratagene.
> any hints would be greatly appreciated.

our lab just bought a second one so i guess you could say we like
them.  people have used the gradient function successfully as well.
overall, i'd say it's worth it.

-pjf

--
"Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
 safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin (1773)