MedImmune INc anyone ??

martin LEACH leach at
Mon Aug 26 13:26:49 EST 1996

both have biotech company directories

Ganesh Jawahar Swaminathan (hi712 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu) wrote:

: Hi !
: This may not be the forum for asking for addresses but as this
: is read by molecular biologists who may use products by this firm
: I take this liberty.
: I am looking for the e-mail address of MedImmune Inc. of Gaithersburg, Mary
: Maryland, USA.. I need to order some Mycobacterial plasmids from them.
: Any clue to their e-mail address or that of Raju Lathigra who works in the same firm will be
: very much appreciated.
: Sorry for the bother..
: cheers
: Jawahar
: Jawahar Swaminathan
: National Institute of Immunology
: New Delhi, INDIA
: --

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Biotech company WWW REgistry has moved to:
Check out the Biotech Rumor mill: