Qiagen: This is ridiculous

Nigel Kenward Nigel.Kenward at nott.ac.uk
Wed Aug 28 04:32:36 EST 1996

Hi,
Yep, me too.
We went back to the old GeneClean kit and then started to make our own version (from the
original  PNAS reference. We can't call it by the original name, but it is the same I reckon.
Yields are CONSISTENTLY good, honest.
Full reference at:
http://www.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk/~mbzspd/methods/Gene-Kleen_protocol.html

courtesy of Dr Simon Dawson who has trouble shooted this. P.S. Use TBE in the gel for best
results.
Good Luck,
Nigel
--
|\   |  |  /    \   /     |         NIGEL KENWARD,