Qiagen refuses to tell!

Richard Daines rdaines at q.continuum.net
Fri Aug 30 15:21:59 EST 1996

Where's the mystery, the kits say what the solutions and material are and
they even go into great detail explaining how they work.  Giving students
reagents to mix up their own solutions does not mean that they will
understand the components ot thjeir function any more than using a kit.
Kits, as an introduction to the procedure, at least provide some degree of
quality contol.
--
Richard J. Daines
Mystic, CT