pBEND anyone?

Ashok Aiyar aiyar at ebv.oncology.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 30 17:36:59 EST 1996

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996 14:12:41 -0700, gc <genecutl at mendel.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>   Does anyone out there have plasmids to look at DNA-bending by
>DNA-binding proteins?  Since I have received no reply after going
>through "normal" sources, I turn to the internet community for
>someone who has plasmids such as pBEND or the various phasing
>plasmids.  Thanks.

Have you tried Jason Kahn?  He was in Don Crothers' lab at Yale where
he had constructed several phasing constructs. Jason is currently at
the University of Maryland.  I have attached information to contact him
below:

Jason D. Kahn
Asst. Prof.
Departments of Chemistry and Biochemistry
Tel: 301-405-0058
email: kahn at adnadn.umd.edu

Later,
Ashok
--
Ashok Aiyar, Ph.D.
Department of Oncology            email: aiyar at ebv.oncology.wisc.edu
University of Wisconsin-Madison                  tel: (608) 262-6697