Remove SDS from protein preparation

Chao-Liang Wu wumolbio at mail.ncku.edu.tw
Fri Aug 30 05:21:41 EST 1996

Dear Netter,

I would grateful if anyone out-there could give any trick to remove SDS
from protein preparation.  SDS interfer our protein assay by Bio-Rad
reagent for Braford methods which is the only choice for my protein due
to lack of those amino acids contributes to the absorption of Lowry
methods.  Unfortunately, SDS is involved in the preparation of our
nuclear binding protein.  I have used ultrafiltration to remove SDS, it
did not work.  Thanks for your help in advance.

Yours Faithfully,

Chao-Liang Wu