Help Contacting UVP Inc

Karthi Ramachandran karthi at deakin.edu.au
Sun Dec 1 19:01:00 EST 1996

Hello everyone,

       I have been trying to contact this company in California called UV
products. We are hoping to buy a UV meter and a DNA sequence analysis software
from them. I sent them an e-mail and a fax a week ago but have had no response
from them so far. We need to commit the money for these things by the end of
this week in order to pay for it with this years grant (which is what we would
like to do). I tried to phone them (their toll number) but the call wouldn't
go thru. They also have a toll free no that doesn't work from Australia. Could
you please call them and get the price info on the products for me.

UVX Radiometer
The three interchangable sensors
The 10:1 attenuator
DNA sequencing gel reading software (Is it possible to get a demo disk on
this?)

 Their address

UVP Inc
2066 W 11th Street
Upland California 91786 USA
Tel (800) 452 6788 or (909) 946 3197
Fax (909) 946-3597
e-mail uvp at uvp.com

Their Europian Sales Operation
Ultra-Violet Products Ltd
Science Park, Milton Road Cambridge CB4 4FH England
Tel +44 (0) 1223 420022
Fax +44 (0) 1223 420561
e-mail uvp at dial.pipex.com

Thank you very much for your help.
Please reply to karthi at deakin.edu.au

Karthi. R

Karthikeyan Ramachandran Ph.D
Research Fellow, Rm. No. SA136
School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
Faculty of Science and Technology		Phone (Off) (052) 271 406
Deakin University			Phone (Res) (052) 419 806
Geelong, Victoria			Fax (052) 272 022
Australia 3217				e-mail karthi at deakin.edu.au
Home page				http://www.deakin.edu.au/~karthi/