Storm Reliability

Rodgers Palmer rodgers at paris.chem.yale.edu
Wed Dec 4 14:02:19 EST 1996

We purchased a Storm 840 from Molecular Dynamics several months ago.
It has worked well (though I agree with some other posts about the
software not being ideal.)  Recently, however, we have
experienced some problems with this machine, especially in relation
to the motor which drives the scan head.  Has anyone else out there
who has used the machine (or know others who have used the machine)
heard of similar problems-and how frequent these problems may be?

Thanks.

Rodgers Palmer
rodgers at paris.chem.yale.edu