Bailey's Irish Cream

Paul N Hengen pnh at ncifcrf.gov
Wed Dec 4 12:34:21 EST 1996

Paul N Hengen (pnh at ncifcrf.gov) wrote:

> I've located the reference.
> No wonder you won't find it doing a Medline search.
> It's in a very obscure journal :-(
>
> A Klondike bar goes to the first person to confirm this and Fax me a copy :-)

Thanks to all the people who helped me find this essential article,
and to the two people who faxed it to me. It really helped to know
who had written it since there is no database that contains the
articles written in those company newsletters. I've confirmed the
reference. However, the authors used O'Darby's Irish Cream and not
Bailey's Irish Cream. I figure BIC should work though. Here it is for
anyone who missed it:

@article{Elbrecht1987,
author = "A. Elbrecht
     and D. R. Rowley
     and B. W. O'Malley",
title = "Irish Cream Liqueur as a
blocking agent for {DNA} Dot Blots",
journal = "BMBiochemica",
volume = "4",
number = "2",
pages = "12-13",
month = "mar",
comment = "Boehringer Mannheim; Bailey's Irish Cream;
O'Darby's Irish Cream; Bert O'Malley (berto at bcm.tmc.edu)",
year = "1987"}