DNA yield from plant tissue.

J. Pat Martinez martinez at puccini.CRL.umn.edu
Wed Dec 4 15:34:22 EST 1996

What type of detergent did you use in your extraction?  If you used CTAB,
then that can account for the artificially high OD readings.

Pat M.

In article
<Pine.OSF.3.91.961204145039.4932A-100000 at eduserv.its.unimelb.EDU.AU>,