Cocktail sticks and toothpicks supplier

Harry Witchel Harry.Witchel at Bristol.Ac.Uk
Wed Dec 4 10:01:54 EST 1996

Dear David --
   I am not aware of the kind of cocktail sticks/toothpicks that one can
get at a Chinese supermarket, but I can say that supermarket brand
cocktail sticks are generally impregnated with disinfectant for hygienic
purposes.  The best cocktail sticks for the lab are Canadian virgin wood.
 I can name a supplier, but he is a wholesaler who will only sell you a
lifetime supply:

Bray Leisure Ltd.
Park Rd.

   Best wishes,