Lambda DNA extraction protocol

Elise Palmer palmerel at pilot.msu.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:15:45 EST 1996

Lee, Sun wrote:

> Would anyone like to introduce me a really simple way for this?  Most of
> published methods that were armed with 'easy' ,  'simple' ....   were
> actually not like that.    Looking for in -hand method that really works.
>
> Thanks,
>
> LEE

If you don't mind spending the bucks, the Promega Wizard Lambda Preps
kit works great.  I have been using it routinely to purify DNA from
various phage.  The final product has alway been easy to digest and, as
long as your phage has grown well, the yield is pretty good.

Elise Palmer
Michigan State University