Amiloride stocks

Ian A. York iayork at
Thu Dec 5 10:23:42 EST 1996

Nobody in our lab has used dimethylamiloride before.  Can anyone tell me
what a reasonable stock concentration is? -whether it's soluble in water,
or whether I need to use DMSO or something instead?  -how stable the
stocks are? -whether I need to make fresh each time, store at 4 oC, or
freeze at -20 or -80 oC?  -and any other tips or warnings about the stuff?

      Ian York   (iayork at  <>