Bailey's Irish Cream

Jennifer Philhower sa83207 at odin.mdacc.tmc.edu
Fri Dec 6 15:27:08 EST 1996

In order to keep the discussion going, I think I have a
related interesting question.

When I shared the wonderful news that blocking with Bailey's
is a documented, effective procedure with my boss, he
mentioned another 'edibles-in-the-lab' item.

 Apparently there is a way to make very tasty ice cream
with a can of evaporated milk and some liquid mitrogen.
Anyone have any experience with this?  Seems like a fine
idea to me. Tips from experience ice cream makers would be
appreciated, and I will post the results of anything that
I try, if desired.

Jen