Protein sequencing ??!!

jstrassw at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU jstrassw at OPAL.TUFTS.EDU
Mon Dec 9 17:38:31 EST 1996

The rule of thumb seems to be that if you have a fainly Coomassie
stainable band on your gel, then you can have n-terminal
microsequencing.  I cant imagine why a yeast person yould resoprt to such
an approach.  There are som many interesting genetic screens one can
employ in S. cerivissiae.

John Strasswimmer, MD,PhD Candidate    | Phone (617) 636 8396
Tufts - New England Medical Center     | Fax   (617) 636 6190
Box 166                                | Email:  jstrassw at
Boston, MA 02111 USA                   |
     *** Co-Author of "HyperBug" Microbiology Teaching Software ***
Remember, Your employer is eavesdropping...