How to wash glassware for using with mRNA experiment

Shi-Jye Chu chusj at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Dec 9 15:24:10 EST 1996

Hi Heather:

    Thanks you for your excellent experience. Before this, I try to bake
the glass jar  but all is broken. Do you know what company sell the glass
jar that can tolerate the 200 C high temperature. I know the Pyrex had
bottle can do this but they do not semm to sell glass jar.

shi-jye chu