Cocktail sticks and toothpicks supplier

David Micklem drm21 at
Mon Dec 9 08:39:55 EST 1996

In article <z62zbJArI$qyEwUq at>, "Dr. Duncan Clark"
<duncan at> wrote:

>I cheated and asked my Canadian distributor to locate ones I used years
>ago. Flat style Kaybee toothpicks (650 per box), manufactured by Keenan
>Industries Limited, Owen Sound, Canada, N4K 5P3. We've used them for
>colony PCR for a over a year without problems. I can always arrange to
>get a few hundred boxes over if people are interested. They were very
>cheap and can be found in some Chinese supermarkets.
Yes! Kaybee - I just couldn't remember the name. Those are the ones we get
from the local chemists.....

Tennis Court Road,
Cambridge CB2 1QR             Fruit flies like a banana.
Tel: [+44] (0)1223 334129     Email:drm21 at
Fax: [+44] (0)1223 334089