Cocktail sticks and toothpicks supplier

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at
Mon Dec 9 06:04:11 EST 1996

I cheated and asked my Canadian distributor to locate ones I used years
ago. Flat style Kaybee toothpicks (650 per box), manufactured by Keenan
Industries Limited, Owen Sound, Canada, N4K 5P3. We've used them for
colony PCR for a over a year without problems. I can always arrange to
get a few hundred boxes over if people are interested. They were very
cheap and can be found in some Chinese supermarkets.

sliced from time to time....

Dr. Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.
TEl/FAX 01252376288