HELP ON HYBRIDIZATION

sahingur at acsu.buffalo.edu sahingur at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed Dec 11 20:20:58 EST 1996

Hello,
I am doing in situ hybridization on single bacterial cells fixed onto
microscobe slides by using fluorescently labeled oligonucleotides
targeted to 16S rRNA's.I would appreciate any help from anybody who has
experience. I have trouble in the permeabilization of the cells and I
cannot be sure if  my protocol for hybridization is correct or not.

I thank in advance. Please reply at this newsgroup or e-mail me at
sahingur at acsu.buffalo.edu

Sinem Esra Sahingur
State University of New York at Buffalo
School of Dental Medicine, Dept. of Oral Biology