cloning problems

Fri Dec 13 00:29:41 EST 1996

In article <thees-0912962103330001 at adipa.1-med.klinik.uni-mainz.de>,
 <thees at mzdmza.zdv.uni-mainz.de> wrote:
>Hi,
>this is Rudi from Mainz/Germany. I have a problem with cloning a cDNA
>clone into a pGST Vektor. Because of different pGST- and "cDNA clone
>Vektor"- polylinker it is only possible to ligate the clone with EcoRI; a
>site directed ligation is not possible. My problem is now that all of my
>inserts are in the false direction. So is there anyone with the same
>ligation problem or does anybody knows a solution to this problem?

Greetings, Rudi,

	How many clones did you check?  If it's only a few, you may have
a statistical problem.  Maybe you should try growing more clones?

--
Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989  (Ph.D. perhaps 1998???)