Trout Liver cDNA library

Patrick HJ Falckh p.falckh at rmit.edu.au
Sun Dec 15 19:49:26 EST 1996

Hi Netters,
   I was wondering if there was anyone who had a trout (Oncorhynchus
mykiss) liver cDNA library, or knew of some one who I might contact who
might have one, who might part with a sample for a modest cost.  I don't
have alot of money to get one made commercially and have never made one
myself.

   Thanks in advance,

   Patrick HJ Falckh PhD                                 #     #
   Key Centre for Applied & Nutritional Toxicology      # # # # #
   RMIT - City Campus                                    # Q Q #
   GPO Box 2467V, Melbourne  Vic  3001                   #  o  #
                                                          # ~ #
   Telephone  : 03 9660 3136                             ##<->##
   Fax No.    : 03 9663 6087                            #       #
   Email      : p.falckh at rmit.edu.au                   # #     # #
   "No matter how tall your grandfather                  #  \/  #
       was, you have to do your own growing"              # /\ #
                                                         ooO  Ooo