WANTED: PEPTIDE SYNTHETASE DOMAINS

David Ackerley david at sanger.otago.ac.nz
Mon Dec 16 19:29:49 EST 1996

Hello...just on the off chance that anyone working with peptide
synthetases will read this. I'm interested in setting up some domain
swapping experiments, and need access to genes encoding some of these
domains that have been cloned and characterised. Of particular interest
would be domains responsible for incorporation of threonine and serine
residues - but it would be nice to hear about any others as well. I will
be very grateful if anyone can help me out.

Cheers, David