x-linking protein interactions?

Adrian Bracken brackena at tcd.ie
Mon Dec 16 11:39:03 EST 1996

Hi, I hope to add an enzyme which transiently interacts with its target
protein(s). I have antibodys for the enzyme and I have prepared a column
with these antibodies. I plan to run extracts through it. If I can somehow
link the enzyme to its target(s), prior to running on column, I should be
able to purify the enzymes targets??!! Has anybody got any practical tips
on how this has been done in the past? Has anybody done anything like
this? Thanks very much. Please could you forward mail directly to me at
brackena at tcd.ie.  Thanks a milion, Adrian Bracken.