RNAse showing up in gel after plasmid miniprep

"Marianne Leverone ", BIO leverone at CHUMA.CAS.USF.EDU
Wed Dec 18 10:01:23 EST 1996

Berrnard M:  We are using <1 ug/ml.  Only one person in our lab is having
this trouble which is wierd.  We can't figure out why he is having such
trouble!  He is now trying a phenol:chloroform then chloroform extraction
to see if he can get rid of it.  this would be a pain because these are
minipreps, and the templates (a lot of them) are being used for DNA
sequencing (for mutation screening).  Marianne