bovine and liver cDNA library

Yves Boisclair yrb1 at cornell.edu
Fri Dec 20 04:58:14 EST 1996

Hi Netters,

I was planning to buy the bovine liver 5' stretch library (from adult
liver) made by Clonetech.  Clonetech no longer have it in stock, and
they suggested that I post a message to see if a previous buyer would
want to give me (or sell me) an aliquot of this library.  If you have
this library or know someone who has this library (or an equivalent
library), let me know.

By the way, I am also looking for a sheep liver cDNA library (from adult
liver).  Again if you have such a library or know somewone who does,
please let me know.

Thanks a lot

Yves Boisclair
259 Morrison Hall