PRC product info

Praveen K. Karanth kk7600 at csc.albany.edu
Fri Dec 20 15:56:30 EST 1996

Hi I am graduate student at SUNY albany, I am working on the molecular
phylogeny of the Indian Colobine monkeys. I am planning to sequence Cy b
from various species and build phylogenies. I want to bring in PCR product
intead of genetic material to circumvent CITES and other regulation.
	In this regard I would like to know if any one is aware of a
simple method to separate the miniscule quantity of DNA from the PCR
product so that I do not violate CITES...
thanx

Praveen K. Karanth
Department of Biological Sciences
SUNY, Albany, NY 12222