Folding simulation

Panapat Uawithya u3601087 at mahidol.ac.th
Mon Dec 23 20:45:17 EST 1996

Dear all,
  I'm looking for server or software that can simulate folding of the
protein which I had predict its 2nd structure. I tired of surfing the net.
Does anyone know about this kind of program.
If it can run on Dos, Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows NT, Dec Alpha ,Unix
or mac, it will be most useful for us(For SGI I have to pay for using it).
It can be any kinds of shareware,freeware or commercialware.
							Yours sincerely,
							Panapat Uawithya

   /O O  ./      .'   Name Panapat Uawithya
  {O__,   \    {      Nickname Nuk
    / .  . )    \     Address 13 soi 13 Saeree vlg1 Huamark Bangkapi
    |-| '-' \    } ))         BAngkok Thailand 10250
   .(   _(   )_.'     Tel 662-319-4925
  '---.~_ _ _&        E-mail address u3601087 at mucc.mahidol.ac.th
                      Homepage www.mahidol.ac.th/~u3601087