NspB II source?

Zophonias O. Jonsson zjons at vetbio.unizh.ch
Sat Dec 28 08:28:46 EST 1996

In article <23144jda-271296142404 at 35.8.197.48>, 23144jda at ibm.cl.msu.edu
(Jenny Davila-Aponte) wrote:

> A colleague is looking for a commercial source of the NspB II restriction
> enzyme.  She's looked at the catalogs for NEB, Promega, etc., and none of
> the big companies has it listed.

A very convenient tool for answering questions like this is the NEB Rebase
which can be accessed on http://vent.neb.com/rebase/rebase.html

To answer your question, NspB II and the isochizomer MspA1I are only
available from Amersham according to Rebase.

Hope this helps.

Zophonias

Zophonias O. Jonsson
Institut fur Veterinarbiochemie               Tel: (41-1)-257-54-75
Universitat Zurich-Irchel                     Fax: (41-1)-362-05-01
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich
Switzerland