Protein Crystallization Supplies

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Thu Feb 1 10:39:42 EST 1996

try hampton research...

they are listed in the biotech registry at http://www.data-transport.com

can't remember their email off the top of my head...something cool like
xtalrox at aol.com

martin:

disclaimer: not affiliated with any of the above mentioned companies.

Tim Angelotti (102055.606 at compuserve.com) wrote:
: As the subject suggests, I am looking for a company that supplies
: reagents for doing protein crystallization.  I saw one advertised once
: that sold the different crystallization solutions, plates for growing
: crystals, and the like.  Does anyone know of the name of this company, or
: better yet, how to get a hold of them?

: Thanks in advance

: Tim Angelotti
: Institute for Pharmacology
: Technical University Munich