promoter sequences

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Feb 2 18:03:17 EST 1996

Try the transfac database in germany...is on the WWW....

not sure if you can plug in your promoter sequence....however, try using the
FINDPATTERNS command in the GCG package...with a tfsites file.

Martin

kalch (kalch at ulam.generes.ca) wrote:
: I have some promoter sequence thay I'd like to screen for the
: transcriptional response elements it contains.  Is there a database
: that contains this kind of info?

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"