promoter sequences

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Feb 2 18:01:59 EST 1996

try the EPD (eukaryotic promoter database...) I think this may be housed at
the NCBI

http://www.ncbi.nih.gov   - i think this is the url

Martin

kalch (kalch at ulam.generes.ca) wrote:
: Does anyone know where I'd be able to find info regarding promoters
: and their sequences.  I'm interested in screening some promoter
: sequence I have for sequences that regulate transcription.  Does a
: database exist for promoters??

: thanks, Graeme

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)