mRNA isolation in E. coli

Rafael Maldonado rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu
Fri Feb 2 13:34:56 EST 1996

Hi netters!

I need a good, reliable protocol for RNA isolation in E. coli. Since I
am interested in a time course of amount of mRNA in a culture, it would
be ideal a method which used low amount of cells (1 ml) to get enough
mRNA for a primer extension reaction (i. e. 10-40 ug). Any suggestions
welcome.

TIA

Rafa

Rafael Maldonado                             | 'No te creas todo
room 6160 Eccles Institute of Human Genetics |  lo que leas en
Department of Human Genetics		     |  internet.'
University of Utah			     |
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112. USA.	     |  "Don't believe
Rafael.Maldonado at genetics.utah.edu           |  everything you read
Rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu	             |  in internet."
Tel: 801-581-4429			     |
Fax: 801-585-3910			     |