antisense delivery by liposomes

Iddo idoerg at shum.cc.huji.ac.il
Sun Feb 4 11:47:54 EST 1996

Hello all,

I'm in the preliminary stages of setting up an assay which requires the
delivery of phosphorothioated antisense-DNA (PS-DNA) to a primary cell-
clulture, using cationic liposomes. I'm currently using Lipofectamine
(a DOSPA/DOPE liposome, Life Technologies), with rather dubious results.
I've scanned Medline for info, some of it seems promising, but I would
like some "shortcut advice" from anyone on this newsgroup. Any help,
including relevant references, good 'n tried protocols etc. will be
welcome.

Email to me (idoerg at shum.cc.huji.ac.il) and/or post to this group.

Thanks in advance,

Iddo Friedberg