Use a genomic clone to find the cDNA

John Dixon jpcd0 at
Mon Feb 5 11:38:32 EST 1996

In article <4eo5q1$61o at>, leach at (martin LEACH) wrote:

> I checked out promega, pharmacia, and clontech and couldn't find the vector I
> was thinking of.....I know somebody sells this exon trap system.
> Martin

Gibco sell one. We bought it but havent used it yet. Has anyone out there
had any luck with it?

John Dixon                                        Lab 44 (1223) 334131
Wellcome/CRC Institute                            Fax 44 (1223) 334134
Department of Genetics
Cambridge University
United Kingdom                           e-m: jpcd0 at