minimum media

Chen Ho An chen at bsm.bioc.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 5 13:21:07 EST 1996

	I am about to express some protein in minimum media and I wonder
if anyone has any references for this subject?  I am especially
interested in optimising the minimum media for expression if this is at
all possible.  I will be doing some carbon and nitrogen labelling which may
be expensive, hence the need for optimisation (and can't increase the
carbon or nitrogen source for the same reason).

	If there are any other minimum media which works better than M9
or if there are any method which may improve expression please do send
them to me.  They will be gratefully received.

	Many thanks in advance.

-Chen