protein-protein interaction and expression libraries.

Joaquim Culi jculi at mvax.cbm.uam.es
Tue Feb 6 15:29:14 EST 1996

Dear netters,
Do you know how to isolate proteins that interact with another known protein?
I've been trying the two hybrid system but it hasn't worked very well
because the piece of my protein that I suspect contains the interaction
domain also activates transcription. Now I would like to screen a
expression library in order to find proteins that interact with my protein
but I don't know any protocol or even if it has been successfully done by
someone else!!.

Any protocol or reference will be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

Joaquim Culi