protein-protein interaction and expression libraries.

Dr. Jeethan Bendoor bendoor at hkucc.hku.hk
Wed Feb 7 03:58:50 EST 1996

Dear Joaquim,,
I dont know how many times it has been done, but that is how max (of
myc/max) was cloned a few back years. Check the name Elizabeth Blackwood,
published in Science a few years back, alternatively just do a lit. search
for max, as I guess almost all the papers that mention max, make some kind
of reference to this paper.
Cheers,
Martin

(lmjakt at hkucc.hku.hk)