Lambda YES vector

E. Hack Ethan.Hack at
Wed Feb 7 11:58:53 EST 1996

I would be most grateful if anyone could advise me how to obtain the
lambda YES vector for cloned gene expression in E. coli and yeast
(Elledge SJ, Mulligan JT, Ramer SW, Spottswood M, & Davis RW, PNAS
88:1731-1735;1991).  Is it commercially available, and if not, whom
would it be best to contact?

Many thanks,

Ethan Hack                                 | E-mail: Ethan.Hack at
Dept. of Biological & Nutritional Sciences | Phone:  +44 191 222 8576
University of Newcastle                    | Fax:    +44 191 222 8684
Newcastle upon Tyne  NE1 7RU