Looking for information on OKT3 antibody

Paul C. Grimm MD Grimm at cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed Feb 7 07:49:45 EST 1996

CHIA BIN SIAK <csiak at coventry.ac.uk> wrote:
>Hi, I wonder anybody have any information on OKT3 antibody. I was told that
>ortho pharmacenticals have some, but I couldn't find any info of them in the

The company name is Ortho Biotech. OKT3 is sold in the USA and Canada under the trade
name Orthoclone OKT3 and generic name muromonab-CD3. Try your national listing of
drugs (in Canada the CPS in the USA the PDR) or your nearest transplant unit.