Looking for information on OKT3 antibody

Paul C. Grimm MD Grimm at cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed Feb 7 07:49:45 EST 1996

CHIA BIN SIAK <csiak at coventry.ac.uk> wrote:

>Hi, I wonder anybody have any information on OKT3 antibody. I was told that
>ortho pharmacenticals have some, but I couldn't find any info of them in the
>NET.

The company name is Ortho Biotech. OKT3 is sold in the USA and Canada under the trade
name Orthoclone OKT3 and generic name muromonab-CD3. Try your national listing of
drugs (in Canada the CPS in the USA the PDR) or your nearest transplant unit.