Molbio TOP TIPS

John MacFarlane jmacfarl at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 09:19:15 EST 1996

I'm currently compiling a molecular biologist's TOP TIPS list for
local publishing. The list is made up of short hints that people have
found useful around the laboratory. I'm hoping to focus especially on
odd-ball ideas (eg using everyday objects in a lab context), and am also
interested in humourous suggestions (yes I have heard tell that some
molecular biologists have a sense of humour).

TOP TIPS should be no longer than a couple of short sentences long.

e-mail them DIRECTLY TO ME -not to this list. When I have a finished list
I'll post it back here. Everyone who contributes will of course be
gratefully and fully acknowledged.

Thanks in advance,

John MacFarlane.	PhD Student	Molecular genetics of X-linked
					Hydrocephalus.

Dept. of Medicine,
University of Cambridge,
Cambridge, UK.