LI-COR automatic sequencer?

Alexander Kraev kraev at bc.biol.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 8 06:38:03 EST 1996

I had my hands on it for two weeks. I must say, it immediately appeals
to any person with a certain prior sequencing experience. And it worked
with reagents taken from the shelf and normally used for rad sequencing.
However, with internal labelling one must make an extra step to remove
unincorporated label, otherwise you get dye blobs up to 100 bases or so.
You might look into my web page, I have put one image ( thermosequenase
with a labelled primer) there. I think it is pretty self-explanatory.
Cheers,