Help! Reusing Qiagen-tip

Matthias Vogel Matthias.Vogel at klinik.uni-regensburg.de
Fri Feb 9 12:33:50 EST 1996

Hello Morten!

I always reuse the Qiagen-Tips for a new batch of the SAME plasmid.
After elution equlibrate the column again with buffer QBT and seal
the column with parafilm. Store it at 4 C. The yield of the following
purifications is about 80-90% of the first batch. I successfully
reused the columns up to six times within half a year.

>Date:          9 Feb 1996 11:59:31 GMT
>From:          morten.lukacs at biokjemi.uio.no (Morten Lukacs)
>To:            "bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts mail newsgroup" <bionet-news at dl.ac.uk>
>Subject:       Help! Reusing Qiagen-tip
>
>Hi folks!
>Sometime a go I read a lot of stuff about reusing Qiagen-tips!
>But I didn't care to make printouts of this since we didn't use Qiagen-tips!
>But of course we are now using them, so can any of U help me about this
>little "problem"!
>
>Thanks!
>
>Morten

Matthias

Matthias Vogel
Institut fuer medizinische Mikrobiologie und Hygiene
Klinikum der Universitaet Regensburg
Franz-Josef-Strauss-Allee 11
D-93053 Regensburg
Germany